Saturday, October 13, 2007

Kuusuma the puppy!




I had the extremely distinct pleasure of getting to walk a new puppy for an hour! Kuusuma is as close to teddy bear as a dog can be and may be the cutest thing I've ever seen. He greeted me with thousands of kisses and cuddles. We attempted to talk around the block, but he did not seem to fully grasp the concept of a "walk" . I carried him half of the way home and then retired to the backyard where sticks and balls kept us occupied for the remainder of our play date. The youngster also does not understand how stairs work just yet, so I had to lug him up and down to the second floor apartment. Bull Mastiff's grow to be very large, so I do hope he learns to love stairs eventually or his poor mom will have to install an elevator!

No comments: