Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hello and goodbyes

I had to leave my dear Jack, but only to fill the absence of his silly ways with the sweetness of Miss Mia!
I have not seen Mia since she was barely 4 months old. Then she was not yet fully house trained and about 1/3 of the size that she is now. At 8 months she is every bit as sweet as she used to be, and now her sweetness is magnified with her increased size. Mia is part border collie, so very bright, friendly and patient. She is a lover of every living being that crosses her path and will happily lick the face of anyone who lets her.
We just got in from a long walk along the river. It was an absolutely picture perfect late summer day. There are warning leaves on the ground that fall is indeed on its way, but a perfect blue sky, warm sun et and gentle breeze make you believe that winter is a long way off.

I'm sorry for the poor picture quality- I forgot my camera so had to use my phone.

No comments: